In this Article:
Once again welcome back to our new blog, Today we are going to share the zero discrimination day quotes. So don’t wait just share the quotes on your social media account and also on your whats-app status. Apart from this we also share various quotes or messages, wishes in this blog. If you are looking for more quotes then visit on our other posts.
Zero Discrimination Day Quotes
Here are some quotes that can inspire us to promote equality and combat discrimination on Zero Discrimination Day:
- Discrimination is a hellhound that gnaws at Negroes in every waking moment of their lives to remind them that the lie of their inferiority is accepted as truth in the society dominating them.
- Equality is the soul of liberty; there is, in fact, no liberty without it.
- No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
- “Discrimination is not a new phenomenon, nor is it peculiar to our age or to our country.
- Equality is not just about passing laws. It’s about changing attitudes, changing cultural norms.
- Discrimination is a poison that corrupts the soul and degrades the human spirit.
- I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not bejudged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.
- Discrimination against women and girls is a persistent and pervasive problem in virtually all societies.
- The only way to deal with fear is to face it head on.
- The principle of equality demands that we not discriminate against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender, religion, or any other personal characteristic.
- Equal treatment for all individuals is at the heart of human rights, justice, and democracy.
- It is time to recognize that freedom, justice, and equality depend upon a free press, free speech, and free information.
- Every human being is entitled to dignity and respect, regardless of gender, race, religion, or any other aspect of their identity.
- We all should know that diversity makes for a rich tapestry, and we must understand that all the threads of the tapestry are equal in value no matter what their color.
- Discrimination is a human weakness and a source of shame for a civilization that has made equality a fundamental principle.
- Equal rights for all, special privileges for none.
- If you want to end the oppression of a people, you have to end the oppression of women.
- Discrimination is a cancer that attacks the human soul and leaves it wasted, weak and dying.
- Equality is the cornerstone of freedom, justice, and peace.
- We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools.